The FSPCA Preventive Controls Course
In 2 ½ days, this course will cover:
• Course introduction and objectives
• Definitions, terms and key concepts
• Prerequisite programs (cGMPs, sanitation, pest control etc.)
• Conducting a hazard analysis and identifying hazards
• Determining preventive control measures for identified hazards
• Verification and validation of preventive controls
• Record retention and accessibility
• Management & implementation of the Food Safety Plan including reanalysis of the Food Safety Plan
· The course will also include Appendices with resource materials that may be helpful in preparing Food Safety Plans.
Price of this course: $600
Dates/Times: September 17 9-5; September 18 9-5; September 19 9-11
Provided: Lunch, Training Materials, Certificate
Only 30 spots available!